Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hi its Haley!!! I'm going to try this again!!!

Wow, I feel like i'm starting over!!! Well maybe not starting over but getting a chance to try again.

I recently was able to pay off all of my debt other than the house and my lease it up on my car so I need to get a new car but otherwise besides just the regular bills (gas, electricity, satellite, food, cell phones) i don't have any debt!! What an amazing feeling!!!

I still feel a little bit scared though... I don't want to rake up debt again... i'm pretty sure I won't have another chance like I had this time to pay everything off and still have money left over to put in savings for the future.

besides getting a new car soon, i have to get a new driveway, and get my bathroom finished and the backsplash in the kitchen done.  after that I think I've done pretty much as much work on the house as i'm going to do unless i end up staying here forever which is not the plan!!!!

I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to lose weight.  I have gained a lot in the last couple of years i think with the stress of the divorce and my thyroid going crazy but now I have to try to get it off and its not an easy thing to do.  I'm having  hard time figuring out what is the best way for me to do this.  I've tried the HCG diet in the past, more recently I've done Medifast a couple of times and I have just started Plexus.  I really hope this helps because I'm not having a lot of luck sticking with Medifast but when I'm not on it I tend to be a binge eater.    Ahhhhh.

I've said to people lately, its so hard to go your whole life being skinny and then all of a sudden your FAT.  Its embarrassing.  I don't want to see people especially if I haven't seen them for a while.  I don't want to leave my house.  I don't want my kids to be embarrassed by their mom which i don't think they are but I would hate for them to feel that way.

I hate going into to a restaurant or taking the kids for ice cream and feeling like people are looking at me wondering why I am there eating food or ice cream which I clearly don't need.  Obviously people don't know my struggle and what has been happening in my life but they always judge without knowing.

Anyway.....

Its time to decide what I am going to do with my future....

I love Nerium and know that it can make my life amazing but until i really get it going I need to be doing something else to bring in money.  Changes.....what to do..... Real Estate school? I've thought about taking a course to become a group fitness instructor... (why not kill 2 birds with one stone).  I'd really love to go to interior design or photography school.  What to do.....


But what it really comes down to  is i'd just like to live a happy life with my kids.  Move back home to Utah, maybe find a husband. Just be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment